Textbooks at Golden Valley
Use the "Links" drop-down tab at the top to view the list of textbooks used at Golden Valley.
Visit our Textbook Tech at the front counter in the library. Monday-Thursday we are open from 7:30am - 3:15pm; please check hours for late start Fridays on the school main page.
Guidelines for Textbook use:
- Return any overdue books first before checking out new ones.
- Complete the online damage waiver form and list any damages to your textbooks. Available at the library front counter if you register after August. If you aren't sure what to write, just ask the library staff and we'll help you!
- You are financially responsible if your textbooks are lost or damaged. If something out-of-the-ordinary happens (your backpack gets stolen, a family crises, etc), please let the library know and we'll help you figure it out.
- Textbooks checked out to individual students should not be left in teacher’s classrooms.
- A reminder: some teachers only want a class set and students do NOT take a book home, but access online materials. This varies by teacher. Some of our textbooks have now become workbooks (eg English 9/10/11; Biology). Workbooks are called "consumable" and do not need to be returned as students can write in them.